Well as any accountant knows the first few months of the year are generally filled to capacity for one reason or another. I have just finished up the "busy season" and now have a bit more time to paint. I got myself an air brush and I am quite pleased with how much faster I have been able to base coat models. Today I got three units base coated in about 45 minutes. I made quite a mess and I have found that cleaning the air bush has been more time consuming than I thought it would be. But I know that if I do not keep it clean it won't work for very long at all. I look forward to learning more techniques that will allow me to paint more than just base coating with it. But I do believe that will come with time and practice. Anyway just wanted to post a pic of the units that are on my painting table at the moment. Hopefully I will knock these out this weekend and move on to some solos that I have had my eye on for a while.