October 15, 2011

Dreadfleet bases

So I have started to put together my Dreadfleet game.  I decided to knock out all of the bases at once assembly style.

I started with a nice coat of Necron Abyss foundation.
Then I added a heavy dry brushing of Mordian Blue.

Then I finished them with a light drybrushing of Bleached Bone over the crests of the waves.

I am not sure if I will use a mat varnish to seal them or not but right now I think that I will be adding that to all of them in the morning.  Not sure if I will be tackling the ships or the accessories next but I will post pics and let you know what I did when I get it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment