September 26, 2011

Grenadier Work in Progress






So I have decided to post the work in progress pics forthe next model that I am working on a Cygnar Grenadier. First I assembled the model and painted it with black primer. The next thing was to paint the glow comming from the visor, I used Arcane Blue and a fine detail brush. I dry brushed the metalic areas using Pig Iron, I like the look of Pig Iron dry brushed over black it gives it a slightly worn look and I think it also looks more like real metal. I put down a base coat of Hammerfall Khaki in the places that I will paint bronze. Next I am going to dry brush on the bronze and then clean up the primered areas with some Thamar Black. I like to do areas with dry brushing first because it gets kind of messy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment