May 20, 2013

Getting ready for demos

It has been a while again hasn't it?  Well  I wish I could say that I was going to be more prolific in keeping up on this blog but if history is any indicator then I really shouldn't make that kind of promise.
Well I will be doing a demo day at my local game store here in Tooele that just opened a little while ago. So I needed a second battle box to run the demos against. I decided that Khador would be a good faction to pick up for demoing so I found half a two player starter box for a good deal. I didn't want to go with just the studio paint scheme. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But I went with a darker coal black and sanguine base scheme.
I think I got it to a decent table top quality without going overboard. Just looking at the picture I can see a couple things that I missed. They should be quick fixes. I will be painting the man-o-war unit that came with it to match. When it is done I will post some pictures. Anyway comments are always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment